Things that someone should invent:
– an alarm clock that releases smells like coffee, bacon, and other morning scents to get people moving
– car key fobs that not only lock/unlock, but also are beepers that alert you when your car alarm is going off
– a steering wheel with sensors that check your heat, sweat and heart rate and if it determines that are you too angry to drive, gives you a two minute warning to pull over because the car is going to shut off if you’re driving – or not start if you’re trying to – sort of an increase in the breathalyzer thing that lets you start your car to ensure you’re not drunk.
Being able to use anything should be simple and not require reading a manual or having to think too hard about it.
– keys cut on both sides, so it doesn’t matter which way you put it in.
– digital camera that don’t take pictures unless the memory card is in it – and the lens cap is off.