LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH
▪ Laughter relaxes the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after.
▪ Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease.
▪ Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
▪ Laughter protects the heart. Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.
1. PHYSICAL HEALTH BENEFITS
▪ Boosts immunity
▪ Lowers stress hormones
▪ Decreases pain
▪ Relaxes your muscles
▪ Prevents heart disease
2. MENTAL HEALTH BENEFITS
▪ Adds joy and zest to life
▪ Eases anxiety…
View original post 126 more words
In WWII, dogs had bombs strapped to them and they were trained to be suicide bombers. Same for dolphins.
Using an animal’s behaviours in natural settings – like dogs herding livestock is one thing.
but dogs for the deaf or blind – that is not natural behavior to the animal, not does it ensure the animal has a pleasant existance.
it breaks my heart to see these dogs behaving in very undoglike manners – unhappy and distressed from the constant need to protect the human who doesn’t ever pet them or allow others to interact with the animal.
time for criminals to be used in community support – this would be a better companion to the blind or deaf person and build the capacity for empathy in the criminal – that would rehabilitate and provide a more secure form of assistance to the blind/deaf person.
Dogs would be better employed in the medical field, as they are a better and invasive diagnostic for cancer.
so if the dog isn’t herding livestock, then let them be a very cost effective front line in cancer detection.
and legalizing drugs is the best way to undermine and end the power of drug cartels and organized crime.
regulate it, tax it and remove the taboo factor – treat drugs as a spiritual matter or regulated recreational one – and deal with addition as health concern and not a criminal matter.
save the economy all kinds of money and generate tax revenues to offset both national debt and relieve the tax burden of the disappearing middle class.