LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH
▪ Laughter relaxes the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after.
▪ Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease.
▪ Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
▪ Laughter protects the heart. Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.
1. PHYSICAL HEALTH BENEFITS
▪ Boosts immunity
▪ Lowers stress hormones
▪ Decreases pain
▪ Relaxes your muscles
▪ Prevents heart disease
2. MENTAL HEALTH BENEFITS
▪ Adds joy and zest to life
▪ Eases anxiety…
View original post 126 more words